You.....From Jon to Me

You are friendly, kind and caring Sensitive, loyal and understanding Humorous, fun, secure and true Always there... yes that's you. Special, accepting, exciting and wise Truthful and helpful, with those beautiful brown eyes Confiding, forgiving, cheerful and bright Yes that's you... and now my main light. You're one of a kind, different from others Generous, charming, but not one that smothers Optimistic, thoughtful, happy and game But not just another... in a long chain. Appreciative, warm and precious like gold Our friendship won't tarnish or ever grow old You'll always be there, I know that is true I'll always try to be here... always for you. You make no commitment from pains of the past Never believing you will find a love that will last I need to help you as much as myself My only request… is you forgive yourself Written for one princess to another….