My Feet

My Feet I am 32, 32 I am Never have I looked at my feet The way I look at them now and again The first time I crawled Out into the daylight, Wiggling my toes, holding them tight Kicking around ready for the brawl They kept getting bigger As the years went by Till I felt the best thing Was for them to hide They gave me company Everywhere I went They danced me around Even when I was 180 pounds I kept them covered In shoes or moccasins Oh man! They could be lethal If I were an assassin Life moved on, from 20 to 30 I moved on from perky to daddy Every time one came, I looked at the toes Every time one came they reminded me my own Never had I known, toes could feel so good That day I knew what they really meant She rolled down my legs, slowly all wet Plopped on my toe, soaking it dead Numb went my feet Wriggling in ecstasy, I quivered in her wet She cried in fantasy I moved, she rocked She dived, I shocked Up and down, back and forth Teeming the heights, all around My feet were divine They felt so good Shocked and confused Seemingly I looked… I am 32, 32 I am Never will I look at my feet Remembering her over and over again. Friday, September 15, 2005