You & I......Story Of Jon & Me....

You and I You and I In this beautiful world Like two lonesome souls With no one to hold You and I In this beautiful world You saw me walk past And just stared…lo behold! You and I In this beautiful world Shared our first secret kiss Never ever to be told You and I In this beautiful world Went for a quiet date And lost all control You and I In this beautiful world Opened our souls out Saying all that could be told You and I In this beautiful world Owned up our body and heart Promising never to be sold You and I In this beautiful world Have been touched with warm sunshine After years of being so cold You and I In this beautiful world Walking along life’s path Holding the promise of tomorrow You and I In this beautiful world Whether we meet or not, we‘ll see This story of You and I, will always be told. October 15, 2004