Beautiful

Beautiful You watched me jaded and armed You saw me in all your calm You felt me my smell my skin Feelings leaving you all tingling For days and days you thought All of these dreams within; Attraction You gather the courage, as do I We take the step to cross this line It starts with feeling soulful friendship Journey’s for days, such hardship Wording the bridge, the first touch So soft, so sweet, all for a little so much The first kiss, I touch, you go You ask me if I wish some more Time is short too much to do Leaving you longing, wanting …should you? Your heart says yes, you feel it within In a pool of kisses you wanted to swim. Time flies by some hours of craze Our hearts racing, bodies ablaze Sitting there watching you work Longing to be your piece of art Slowly we melt into our temptations Our first steps on the journey of destinations I” ll cherish always walking besides you Holding souls, through the maze We walk inside, wondering, terrified Groping in the dark, would you take the first step? We stood we kissed, we felt it fall away No fears anymore, the time was there. I touched you shivered, You touched I quivered It moved from soft to wild Naked passion nothing to hide Those kisses of passion, sweet caress Leading to the final moment of liaison We look around, where do we start? No lights cold ground, yet too tempting to part You lock the door just in case, Walk into my arms, breeze through our face The passion deepens, you feel my neck I am hesitant to kiss, least the mark stays Hopelessly we fight for control Don’t stop! Oh don’t, hold just hold We move around touching, knowing Finally resting to make up our minds. Passion moves fervidly Sensuous pacing, just no rush Lo behold! Finally it comes The moment of truth, all at once Sitting there naked, in your arms Sinking your body blending in mine. Sweet caresses of nudity Sense of loss of vanity I pleasure you; you moan Melodious sigh, notes from the high You touch my breast, it feels divine Kissing it making me whine Your tongue teases my deep sense Can’t you see I’m losing my mind? You reach the depth, aahh what pleasure Your taste so wonderful soaked in my wet Kissing your senses, making you moan Chasing around in our little game. It happens then and there Like golden you fill me in We move we rock we moan we cry Peaking the heights; scared to die Laying there, head on my breast Silence, pure pleasure hearts beating together Stay don’t go, our eyes our talking Hold me just do; my heart is saying Leaving behind cherished moments Passion, desire, yearning, the lust. We met along life’s pathway We’ll stay friends along the way Never will someone tarnish the bond What can I say – It was Beautiful. September 15, 2005