Destiny...

Days to months had passed, all alone My heart was sad and tired, so forlorn Hope was swept, tears had dried I had matured in mind, past cried In my mind I had your smile In my heart I held your eyes In my hands I felt your warmth In my eyes I saw you mine, afar All dressed down, tired lonely nights I walked in alone, no one in sight Smoking away puffs for company Looking around at life passing away You saw me standing, searching You looked deeper into my soul I walked away, you let me go Oh what was that, feelings so slow? Waiting, hoping I‘ll stop by your side Anxiously you took the chance I looked at you, you looked at me Lo! From the dust, destiny rose One moment you waited, breathlessly Hoping I would walk back to you Fierce eyes, looks of appeal, silently You startled me, touched me, deeply Time flew by, chitter chatter pitter patter We stood we talked I smoked you laughed I befriended you, that moment was gone We had crossed the line, holding eyes And Destiny was made... May 25, 2006....Me to Jaan...9:58:11 EST