If.....Special moments....Jon to Me

If... If you are a flower I am your smell. If you are the sky I am your moon. If you are a bee I am your wing. If you are a tree I am your fruit. If you are the rain I am your drop. If you are the grass I am your freshness. If you are a mountain I am your river. If you are the rainbow I am your colour. If you are the fire I am your wood. If you are the sea I am your water. If you are the sun I am your light. If you are my dream I am your imagination. If you are a dove I am your messenger. If you are a cake I am your chocolate. If you are the seashore I am your sand and shells. If you are the clock I am your time. And all because I love you I can never ever describe what this means to me.....But I know this I'm a better person today....Because You Love Me.....Thanks Beloved....